Contact us today on 01992 800 666
Sustain view complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
- To make sure everyone at Sustain knows what to do if a complaint is received.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
Sustain Operations Admin will receive a Complaint/Remedial report via telephone, email or the company website. This will be logged and reviewed by the Operations Manager and dealt with in order of priority.
- High (Health and Safety Issue) – Contact customer immediately and Actioned within 48 hours.
- Medium (Distressed or Concerned Customer) – Contact customer immediately. Actioned within 4 days.
- Low (System not operating to its efficiency) – Actioned within 7 days.
The complaint/remedial will then be issued to the relevant project team and given a unique reference number. An action will be agreed and passed to the relevant teams to comply. If necessary a remedial team or project manager will attend the property. They will then compile a full photographic report of the works carried out. Before they leave the property they will confirm that the customer is now happy with the installation.
The Operations Admin will then call the customer to verify that they are happy with the works carried out on the property. If the customer confirms, this letter will be sent to them informing them of the works we have carried out and if they have any further problems to contact us with the appropriate details.
If the customer states that they are not happy with the works carried out, the Operations Admin will report back to the Operations manager who will call the customer to review the detail of the problem and review the necessary works required if not ascertained to be resolved.
A record of all actions will be logged against the file for future reference. The Operations Admin will review all the documents and verify they are complete then close the complaint/remedial.
Sustain may at times vary the procedure for good reason.
Monitoring and Learning from Complaints
Complaints are reviewed annually to identify any trends which may indicate a need to take further action.
Contact Details for Complaints
Written complaints may be sent to Sustain at Unit 44 Hoddesdon Industrial Centre, Pindar Road, Hoddesdon, EN11 0FF or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01992 800666.